Sell/Consign With Us
Please make note that all consigner numbers were reset during our fall 2015 sale_____________________________________________________________________
Twice Is Nice is the longest-running seasonal consignment sale in the Fayetteville area! Consignors earn 67% of the sales price for their items, and Twice Is Nice guarantees items priced at $10 or more!
Thank you for your interest in our sale! Thinking about becoming a consignor? You can make some extra cash by selling your children’s outgrown (but in good condition) clothes, equipment, and toys, while helping other parents outfit their growing children! When you consign with us, you prepare your items and tag them with the price that you think is appropriate.
Our online tagging system makes consigning fun and easy! By printing your own barcoded tags at home, you can track how many items you’re consigning, estimate your projected earnings, and monitor your sales online!
As a consignor you will receive 67% of the sale price and MOPS will receive 33%. A $5.00 registration fee will be deducted from the final proceeds check to help defray the costs we incur to help your items sell better such as advertising and display equipment.
Each consignor may consign up to 200 items. We have determined that each sale we can accommodate up to 350 consignors with 200 items each. We want each consignor to consign their best items. This makes for a better sale for both consignors and shoppers! We also have a minimum requirement for consigning at our sale. Consignors must have either a $25 worth of items or 10 individual items.
Consigning With Us is as Easy 1-2-3
1. Register to Consign
FIRST TIME Consignors – click here to register
RETURNING Consignors – click here to register
2. Tag & Price Your Items
- Please review the list of items we accept.
- Then, thoroughly read how to organize, tag and price your items for the sale.
3. Enter Your Items in the Tagging System
- Then you’re ready to start entering your items!
- Please afford yourself plenty of time to enter your items and print your tags.
- Consignor Registration and item entry will close at midnight on the Monday before consignor drop-off begins.
- After registration closes, you will be unable to enter any more items.
- Please remember that consignors must consign a minimum of 10 items or $25 value of inventory to receive a consignor shopping pass.